Electrical Test Operator
|Years of Experience Required:
We currently have an open position for a Tester on 1st shift. This position performs electrical testing of completed rigid-flex and flex assembly products to determine functionality.
• Previous experience required operating test equipment including but not limited to: flying probe, clamshell, bed-of-nails, continuity meters etc.
• Completing the required documentation
• Responsible for set-up of equipment and test devices using hand tools or automatic test methods.
• Read blueprint or traveler for specifications
• Equipment maintenance/cleaning
The ideal candidate must be able to read a blueprint and understand basic math. You must be able to read and comprehend written instructions. You must be able to work standing and be able to lift up to 30 lbs. The ability to work in a fast paced environment and are computer literate.
|Work Location: Hudson, NH
|US Citizenship Required